Chocolate frosting. This Chocolate Frosting recipe is essentially a chocolate buttercream because it's made with lots of softened butter that is whipped together with powdered sugar, cocoa powder, vanilla and milk. Homemade chocolate frosting makes a delicious frosting recipe for birthday cakes, chocolate cupcakes, chocolate chip cookies, and so many more sweet treats! Outside of a steaming hot mug of cocoa, chocolate frosting is one of the best ways to enjoy this edible equivalent of love.
Chocolate Frosting Recipe for cakes & cupcakes! Super fluffy Chocolate Frosting made completely from scratch. This gorgeous chocolate buttercream is made using butter, sugar and real dark chocolate. You can cook Chocolate frosting using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocolate frosting
- Prepare 1 cup of white sugar.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of unsweetened cocoa.
- You need 1 teaspoon of vanilla.
- You need 2 tablespoons of butter.
- It’s 1/4 cup of milk.
It's thick and creamy and perfect for frosting. This quick and easy homemade chocolate frosting recipe is simple to follow, using With the help of HERSHEY'S Cocoa and a few other simple ingredients, homemade chocolate frosting never tasted.. Chocolate Frosting, Double Decadence Chocolate Cake With Glossy Chocolate Frosting, Nourish Protein Chocolate Cocoa Angel Food Cake with White Chocolate Frosting dANI'S cOOKINGS. This chocolate fudge frosting is a chocolate lover's best friend – especially when paired with a deliciously moist cake such as this one.
Chocolate frosting instructions
- Mix sugar and cocoa then stir in milk on a med high in a saucepan until comes to a boil.
- Once reaches a boil remove from heat add vanilla and butter and stir.
- Once cools you can use I pour mine on while still kinda warm.. An smooth out with knife.
- Thickens as sits longer it sits thicker it gets… Fridge left over re use add teaspoon of milk microwave few seconds at time.
Many of the chocolate buttercream frostings that I've tried. Unsweetened cocoa powder: Gives this easy chocolate buttercream frosting a rich, chocolatey flavor. Heavy cream: I prefer using heavy cream rather than milk to make an ultra thick, creamy frosting. This easy Chocolate Frosting recipe is the BEST frosting for cakes, especially birthday cupcakes!! It's simple to whip up and so creamy!