Moist chocolate cake with whipped cream frosting.
You can have Moist chocolate cake with whipped cream frosting using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Moist chocolate cake with whipped cream frosting
- It’s 1 1/3 cups of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk.
- It’s 2 cups of sugar.
- You need 3/4 cups of dark cocoa.
- It’s 1 tsp of white vinegar.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- You need 1/2 cup of veg. oil.
- It’s 1 cup of brewed coffee cold.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla.
- It’s 1 liter of whipped cream.
- Prepare as needed of blue food coloring.
Moist chocolate cake with whipped cream frosting instructions
- Make sour milk by combining milk and vinegar. Set aside.
- Sift together the flour,sugar,cocoa powder,baking soda,baking powder and salt..
- In large bowl whisk together the eggs, oil, coffee and vanilla stir in the sour milk..
- Gradually beat in the flour mixture, mixing just until in corporated..
- Bake in the preheated oven. For 30mins. Allow cake layerd to cool completely before filling. Mix whipped cream with food coloring and use to decorate.