Green Apple Chocolate Smoothie..#wecare.
You can cook Green Apple Chocolate Smoothie..#wecare using 4 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Green Apple Chocolate Smoothie..#wecare
- It’s 6-7 of almonds.
- You need 2 of green apples.
- Prepare 3 cups of chilled milk.
- It’s 1/2 cup of chocolate chips.
Green Apple Chocolate Smoothie..#wecare instructions
- Soak almonds in warm water for 15 minutes..
- After 15 minutes, peel the skin and chop into pieces..
- Wash and scrub the apples thoroughly to remove the wax..
- Core the apples and cut into bite sized pieces..
- Add the chilled milk, chopped almonds and apples to a blender along with the chocolate chips..
- Blend until nice and frothy..
- Serve right away..
- Do not peel the skin of the apples because lot of nutrients lie just beneath the skin..