Jalapeño Beef Poppers.
You can cook Jalapeño Beef Poppers using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Jalapeño Beef Poppers
- You need 8 of large jalapeños.
- You need 2 slices of pepper jack cheese.
- Prepare 1 (8 oz) of cream cheese.
- It’s of Your favorite brisket.
- Prepare of Your favorite link sausage.
- It’s Head of Country Barbecue Sauce.
- It’s 8 slices of bacon.
- Prepare Bunch of cilantro.
- It’s to taste of Chyanne pepper.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- It’s to taste of Pepper.
- Prepare to taste of Garlic salt.
Jalapeño Beef Poppers instructions
- In a food processor combine all ingredients except jalapeño. 1 tbsp of your favorite barbecue sauce. Set aside once made..
- Slice peppers in half and clean out seeds or core jalapeños. Fill jalapeño full of spread in pepper. Rap with bacon and drizzle a little sauce on top..
- Either place in oven 350 for 20 minutes then broil until bacon is done. Or place on grill 20 minutes then bring in and place in oven on broil till bacon done. Enjoy!!.