Chocolate Peanut Butter Smoothie Bowl.
You can have Chocolate Peanut Butter Smoothie Bowl using 13 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Peanut Butter Smoothie Bowl
- Prepare of For smoothie.
- It’s 1 of and 1/2 cup bananas, frozen.
- It’s 1/2 cup of pineapple, frozen.
- You need 2 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- It’s 3/4 tbsp of peanut butter.
- You need 1 tbsp of honey, or to taste.
- It’s 1 tbsp of milk.
- You need 1/8 tbsp of nutmeg.
- It’s 1 tbsp of chia seeds, optional.
- You need of Toppings.
- It’s as needed of Peanuts,.
- It’s as needed of Bananas,.
- It’s as needed of Granola,.
Chocolate Peanut Butter Smoothie Bowl instructions
- Leave the frozen fruits on the counter for 5 minutes, meanwhile gather all the other ingredients..
- After the 5 minutes, pour the liquid ingredients first, before the fruits to make blending easier. Blend until smooth. Pushing the fruits if necessary and also add additional liquid if required. After blending, pour or scoop into a bowl and add in toppings(The toppings list is just what I like with this smoothie bowl but feel free to switch it up or eat it without any toppings.) Enjoy!.