Chocolate Chip Cookies.
You can have Chocolate Chip Cookies using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Prepare 2 1/4 Cups of flour.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1 Cup (2 sticks) of butter room temperature.
- It’s 3/4 Cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 3/4 Cup of brown packed sugar.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of vanilla.
- It’s 2 of large eggs.
- Prepare 12 oz. (2 cups) of semi-sweet chocolate chips.
Chocolate Chip Cookies step by step
- Pre-heat oven to 375°.
- Combine flour, baking soda, and salt in a bowl. Stir together and set aside..
- Mix butter, sugar, brown sugar, and vanilla together with clean hands until creamy in a large mixing bowl..
- Add 1 egg at a time to wet ingredients in mixing bowl. Mix well with clean hands after each egg..
- Add flour mixture to wet ingredients a little at a time still stirring with clean hands..
- Add chocolate chips and mix well with clean hands..
- Spoon by the rounded teaspoonful or use small cookie scoop onto ungreased cookie sheet pan..
- Bake from 9 to 11 minutes or until slightly brown. Watch them closely as they bake. Don't over bake. They will seem too soft, but will continue to cook some as they sit on the baking pan. They will firm up as they cool. Makes 4 dozen small cookies..