Chocolate Pudding Chocolate Chip Cookies.
You can have Chocolate Pudding Chocolate Chip Cookies using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Pudding Chocolate Chip Cookies
- You need 1 cup of oil.
- You need 3/4 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of + 3 1/2 Tbsp dark brown sugar.
- Prepare 3.3 oz of instant chocolate pudding.
- You need 2 of large eggs.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 2 1/4 cups of flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 2 cups of semi sweet chocolate chips.
Chocolate Pudding Chocolate Chip Cookies instructions
- Using a mixer, beat the oil and sugars together until creamy. Add in chocolate pudding mix, eggs, and vanilla. In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, and salt. Slowly add the dry ingredients to the wet until combined. Mix in the chocolate chips. Place cookie scoops on a baking sheet..
- Bake at 350 for 10 to 12 minutes..