Salted Camel Milk Chocolate Chunk Cookies.
You can cook Salted Camel Milk Chocolate Chunk Cookies using 15 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Salted Camel Milk Chocolate Chunk Cookies
- Prepare 2 1/2 cups of all purpose flour.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- You need 2 teaspoons of cornstarch.
- Prepare 8 ounces of unsalted butter, at room temperature (2 stickks).
- It’s 3/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of light brown sugar, packed.
- Prepare 1 of large egg and 2 large egg yolks.
- You need 11/2 teaspoons of vanilla extract.
- You need 3.5 ounce of bar Lindor Exellence milk chocolate bar, broken into.
- Prepare of chunkd.
- It’s of soft caramels such as Wgerthers Original soft caramels, unwrappe.
- You need of about 24 of them,. Soft caramels are needed for best results.
- It’s of coarse sea salt for sprinkling.
Salted Camel Milk Chocolate Chunk Cookies instructions
- Preheat the oven to 350. Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a bowl whisk together flour, baking soda,baking powder, salt and cornstarch.
- In another bowl beat butter and both sugars until light and fluffy.
- Add egg, yolks and vanilla, beat in.
- Add flour mixture until just blended.
- Fold I'm chocolate chunks.
- Roll into 1 1/2 inch balls.
- Push a caramel into dough ball and compleat enclose caraml.
- Place 1 1/2 inches apart on prepated pans. Bake 11 to 14 minutes. For chewy cookies ne sure to not overcook. If you want crisp cookies cook a tiny bit more.
- Sprinkle very lightly with sea salt as soon as they come out of the oven Cool in pans 3 minutes then transfer to racks to cool completely.