The WORST EVER Chocolate Chip Cookies.
You can have The WORST EVER Chocolate Chip Cookies using 12 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of The WORST EVER Chocolate Chip Cookies
- You need 1 cup of unsalted butter melted and then cooled for at least 5 minu.
- It’s 1 1/2 c of cups light brown sugar.
- It’s 1/2 c of sugar.
- You need 2 of eggs room tempature.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1/4 c of maple syrup.
- You need 3 1/4 c of all purpose flour.
- You need 2 teaspoons of cornstarch.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 3 cups of chocolate chips.
The WORST EVER Chocolate Chip Cookies instructions
- In large bowl, stir together melted butter and sugars..
- Add eggs, one at a time, stirring combined..
- Stir in vanilla extract and maple syrup..
- In separate bowl, whisk together flour, cornstarch, baking powder, baking soda, and salt..
- Gradually add flour mixture to wet ingredients, stirring until completely combined..
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Cover bowl with clear wrap and allow to chill for at least 30 minutes (chilling!? I told you, this recipe is the worst.).
- While the dough is chilling, preheat oven to 350F (175C) and prepare cookie sheets by lining with parchment paper..
- Scoop about 2-3 Tbsp of cookie dough and roll into balls, making them slightly taller than they are wide. Place them at least 2 inches apart on prepared cookie sheet..
- Bake about 13 minutes (cookies will appear to be a bit underdone, but edges should be just beginning to turn golden brown)..
- Allow cookies to cool completely on cookie sheet. If desired, gently press a few chocolate chips on top of the hot cookies..
- Keep unbaked cookie dough in fridge while waiting to put the next batch in the oven, and do not place cookie dough on a hot cookie sheet..
- Recipe notes: *You do not want your butter to be too hot or it may melt the sugar and you'll have a very runny dough. Best practice would be to cut the butter into about Tbsp-sized pieces, microwave in 10-second increments (stirring after each) until it is just completely melted, and then allow it to sit for 5 minutes..