Gluten and dairy-free banana chocolate chip cookies.
You can cook Gluten and dairy-free banana chocolate chip cookies using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Gluten and dairy-free banana chocolate chip cookies
- It’s of Bananas.
- Prepare of Applesauce.
- You need of Soy milk.
- It’s of Vanilla extract.
- Prepare of Ground cinnamon.
- You need of Dairy-free chocolate chips.
- You need of Gluten-free oats.
Gluten and dairy-free banana chocolate chip cookies step by step
- Pre-heat the oven to 350° Fahrenheit.
- Smash bananas until all chunks are gone and you are left with a smooth consistency.
- Add wet ingredients to crushed bananas first.
- Add the dry ingredients.
- Mix the mixture until oats and chocolate chips are evenly coated.
- Use an ice cream scoop or spoon to scoop batter onto cooking sheet, spread out about two inches from one another.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Wait 10 minutes for the cookies to harden a little.
- Move cookies into container to store in the fridge (no preservatives, and they taste better refrigerated).