My Christmas Marshmallow Chocolate Chip Cookies.
You can cook My Christmas Marshmallow Chocolate Chip Cookies using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of My Christmas Marshmallow Chocolate Chip Cookies
- It’s of salted butter (melted).
- You need of brown sugar.
- You need of granulated white sugar.
- It’s of large egg.
- Prepare of vanilla extract.
- Prepare of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare of baking soda.
- Prepare of salt.
- It’s of dark chocolate chips.
- Prepare of white chocolate chips.
- Prepare of mini marshmallows.
- You need of red and green sprinkles.
My Christmas Marshmallow Chocolate Chip Cookies step by step
- Pre heat oven to 350 degrees..
- Add the melted butter, brown sugar, and granulated sugar to the bowl of a stand mixer and beat until well combined..
- Beat in the egg and vanilla extract..
- Dump in the flour, baking soda and salt. Mix until combined. Dough will be soft..
- Stir in the dark and white chocolate chips and the sprinkles..
- Portion balls to medium size..
- Bake for 11 minutes exactly. Do not overbake. Cookies may look a bit underdone, but they will set up as they cool..
- Let cookies set on baking sheet for at least 5 minutes before eating..
- Store tightly covered for up to 5 days..