2 min Dark Chocolate Cake.
You can have 2 min Dark Chocolate Cake using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of 2 min Dark Chocolate Cake
- Prepare 2 tbsp of APF.
- Prepare 1.5 tbsp of unsweetened Cocoa Powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of granulated sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp of Brown sugar.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of baking powder.
- You need pinch of salt.
- It’s 2 tbsp of olive oil or vegetable oil.
- It’s 2 tbsp of milk or almond vanilla milk.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chocolate sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of whipped cream.
2 min Dark Chocolate Cake step by step
- Mix dry ingredients together: 2 tbsp APF + 1.5 tbsp unsweetened Cocoa Powder + 1tbsp granulated sugar + 1tbsp Brown sugar + 1/4 tsp baking powder + pinch of salt..
- Mix 2 tbsp olive oil or vegetable oil and 2 tbsp milk or almond vanilla milk..
- Mix wet and dry ingredients together well…with no lumps..
- Microwave the batter for 1 min 30 sec…wait for 5 sec. Again microwave for 30 sec..
- Leave it in microwave for next 30 sec. (Dnt switch on microwave).
- Decorate with chocolate sauce and whipped cream and Serve(eat😜).