Fun easy chocolate cake birthday cake.
You can have Fun easy chocolate cake birthday cake using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fun easy chocolate cake birthday cake
- You need of Cake mix.
- Prepare of eggs.
- Prepare of milk instead of water.
- Prepare of oil or butter.
- Prepare of Nutella.
- Prepare of Assorted chocolates or candy.
- Prepare of Vanilla and instant coffee if preferred.
Fun easy chocolate cake birthday cake step by step
- Mix dry cake mix with liquid ingredients, add vanilla and instant coffee if desired for more taste. Take care of the extra caffeine from the coffee*.
- Bake the cake as per box instructions or till completely dry, poke it with a flat knife to make sure the cake is thoroughly baked. Let it cool down for 10-15 minutes. Heat the chocolate spread or melt any chocolate you prefer, enough to cover the cake and some for between the layers. I would use berries mix jam or peanut butter for the middle layer :).
- I cut the cake in half and spread some chocolate on both halves, then covered the cake with chocolate spread on the outside.
- Decorate the cake with your preferred chocolates or candies and let sit in the fridge for a bit so that the chocolate spread hardens. I used 2 snickers bars, 1 peanuts m&ms and 1 maltesers packs..