Eggless Vegan Fudgy Brownies.
You can have Eggless Vegan Fudgy Brownies using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Eggless Vegan Fudgy Brownies
- It’s of Wholeweat Flour.
- It’s of All-purpose Flour.
- You need of Cocoa Powder.
- It’s of Baking Soda.
- You need of salt.
- It’s of Melted Coconut Oil.
- It’s of Plain Yogurt.
- Prepare of Chia egg (1 tbsp chia seeds+ 4 tbsp water).
- You need of Coconut Or Brown Sugar.
- Prepare of water.
- Prepare of Toasted pecans and dark chocolate chips for topping.
Eggless Vegan Fudgy Brownies step by step
- Preheat oven to 350 ° F and prepare all your ingredients to make everything easier!.
- Prepare the chia egg and set aside..
- Using a wisk combine all wet ingredients.
- Mix dry all ingredients together and add them into the wet ingredients, and fold gently until it's all combined..
- Transfer into a lined oven proof baking pan, and top with toasted pecans and dark chocolate chips..
- Bake for 25 to 30 min or until completely cooked through..
- Once out of the oven, let it cool in the pan for around 10 minutes..
- Transfer onto a cooling rack. let it cool completely before cutting..
- If you're wondering, it doesn't taste coconuty at all, it very rich and chocolaty!.
- They're so Fudgy, I cannot even describe it! Try them soon and let me know what you think! Enjoy!.