Whole Wheat Walnut Brownies.
You can have Whole Wheat Walnut Brownies using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Whole Wheat Walnut Brownies
- You need of Dry Ingredients.
- It’s of Whole Wheat Flour.
- Prepare of Cocoa Powder.
- It’s of Baking Powder.
- Prepare of Baking Soda.
- It’s of Salt.
- It’s of Wet Ingredients.
- You need of Sugar.
- It’s of Melted Dark Chocolate.
- You need of Butter.
- It’s of Warm Milk.
- It’s of Handful of walnuts & chopped dark chocolate.
Whole Wheat Walnut Brownies step by step
- Line Baking Tray with oil & then with parchment paper..
- In a bowl take melted chocolate add butter and again microwave it so that it is mixed properly..
- Then add sugar and mix until it is well incorporated..
- Now sieve all the dry ingredients..
- Mix it and then add milk to form a batter. Do not overmix..
- Atlast add chopped chocolate & Walnuts. Mix and pour batter in baking tray..
- Bake these at 180 degrees in preheated oven for 30 mins or until skewer comes out clean..
- Keep it covered until cooled and then cut in pieces..