You can cook Brownies using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Brownies
- It’s of Brownies :-.
- It’s 1 cup of patent flour.
- It’s 1/2 cup of coco powder.
- It’s 1 cup of caster sugar.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need 1/2 cup of hot water.
- You need of Ganache for topping :-.
- You need 1/2 cup of cream.
- You need 1/2 cup of sweet milk chocolate.
Brownies step by step
- For making brownies, simply dump all the brownies' ingredients in a bowl (flour, sugar, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda, egg, oil, milk, vanilla essence, water)whisk with an electric beater until everything is incorporated..
- Transfer the whisked mixture in a butter greased 9 inch pan. Bake in a preheated oven on 180°C for 20 minutes or until the brownie is done. You can insert a skewer in centre of cake to check if it is done or not. If the skewer comes out clean that means brownies are done..
- Transfer your brownies on a wire rack and let it cool completely. Loosen then edges with a knife. Then invert it in your serving dish..
- Prepare ganache by simply putting cream and chocolate together in a bowl and heating them up in a microwave oven. If you dont have an oven you can do so on a double boiler method..
- Whisk the cream and chocolate together nicely until well combined. Let the ganache cool down a bit and then pour it over the cooled brownie..
- Cut your brownie in squares and serve. 😍.