Chocolate Brownies !!. A chocolate brownie or simply a brownie is a square or rectangular chocolate baked confection. Brownies come in a variety of forms and may be either fudgy or cakey, depending on their density. They may include nuts, frosting, cream cheese, chocolate chips, or other ingredients.
An easy chocolate brownie recipe that's simple to make and tastes fantastic. This is our easiest chocolate brownie recipe. It's everything you want in a brownie – fudgy, dark and chocolatey. You can have Chocolate Brownies !! using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Brownies !!
- Prepare of tablespoons salted butter melted.
- It’s of granulated sugar.
- You need of large eggs.
- Prepare of baking powder.
- You need of vanilla extract.
- It’s of melted milk chocolate chips.
- Prepare of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- You need of salt.
- You need of milk chocolate chips.
Serve these brownies warm with a scoop of vanilla ice cream and you'll understand what happiness is. Brownies have so much going for them; great flavor, easy to make, and so versatile. The simplest brownies are made with just melted chocolate, butter, sugar, eggs, vanilla, and flour. Delicious, of course, but you can also take a.
Chocolate Brownies !! instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a metal 9×9 pan with parchment paper..
- Pour melted butter into a large mixing bowl. Whisk in sugar by hand until smooth, 30 seconds..
- Add in eggs and vanilla extract. Whisk 1 minute. Whisk in melted chocolate until combined and smooth..
- Use a rubber spatula to stir in flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and salt until just combined. Stir in whole chocolate chips. Pour into prepared pan and smooth out..
- Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes. Let cool in pan 30 minutes before slicing..
These Guinness Chocolate Brownies are the moistest brownies ever, and they're an awesome combination of cakey and fudgy. I have spent the better part of the last couple weeks of my life on these brownies, no joke. Chocolate chips would be a good additional ingredient just to sweeten the brownies a little more. We chose not to add peanut butter to the recipe because we thought it would ruin the taste. The recipe was very delicious but we have made a few minor suggestions for next time.