Egg and Chinese Cabbage Miso Soup.
You can cook Egg and Chinese Cabbage Miso Soup using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Egg and Chinese Cabbage Miso Soup
- Prepare of Chinese cabbage.
- You need of Egg.
- It’s of Dashi stock.
- Prepare of Miso.
Egg and Chinese Cabbage Miso Soup step by step
- Roughly mince the Chinese cabbage. Doing this allows you to eat a lot of cabbage plus it's good for using it up. It also allows for the egg to become entwined easier..
- Break the egg into a bowl and beat..
- Add the dashi stock to a pot and heat on medium. Once it begins to boil, put in the Chinese cabbage..
- When Step 3 begins to simmer, add the miso and dissolve..
- Gradually add the egg from Step 2 into 4 and heat until the egg becomes fluffy, turn off the heat and it's all set..
- I collaborated with Cookpad user "Uuchimama" on this new recipe: [Miso soup with cheese] https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/156723-cheese-in-miso-soup.