Chowmein (chinese noodles).
You can cook Chowmein (chinese noodles) using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chowmein (chinese noodles)
- It’s of noodles.
- You need of oil.
- Prepare of salt.
- Prepare of shredded cabbage.
- It’s of medium capsicum cut into strips.
- It’s of medium carrots cut into strips.
- Prepare of small onion slices.
- It’s of bulb spring onions chopped whites and greens.
- Prepare of pepper powder.
- You need of salt.
- You need of full crushed ginger garlic.
- It’s of green chilli chopped.
- You need of red chilli sauce.
- Prepare of soya sauce.
- It’s of vinegar.
Chowmein (chinese noodles) instructions
- Boil sufficient water add salt and oil once water starts boiling add noodles boil on medium flame for 3 to 4 minutes..
- Once noodles are done they should be 100 percent cooked but not soft hard boiled (al dante).
- Watch full video of this recipe on youtube on the given link below.
- Watch full video of this recipe on youtube on the given link below https://youtu.be/EInzQx0oOSs.
- Add carrots capsicum mix well for 30 seconds then add cabbage stir fry for more 30 seconds.
- Add boiled noodles salt,pepper, red chilli sauce soya sauce,vinegar and spring onion green and whites mix well till all ingredients are well blended for 2 minutes on high heat.
- Remove serve with chinese gravies and sauces take care jazak allah khair.