Bacon 🥓 Wrapped BBQ 🍖 Jalapeño Poppers. Jalapeno peppers are stuffed with a blend of cream cheese and Cheddar cheese in this crowd-pleasing, bacon-wrapped appetizer. I try a slight twist on the traditional jalapeno. With bubbling cheese, savory bacon and spicy peppers, these bacon wrapped jalapenos will have every guest reaching for another.
Mix cream cheese with Pepper Jack, stuff it in jalapeños, and wrap it all in bacon. Wrap your jalapeño poppers in crispy bacon then lather it all over with smoky BBQ sauce. Enter the world of some of the best food you can think of: jalapeño poppers. You can cook Bacon 🥓 Wrapped BBQ 🍖 Jalapeño Poppers using 7 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Bacon 🥓 Wrapped BBQ 🍖 Jalapeño Poppers
- It’s 4 of Jalapeños.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of bbq sauce (your favorite!).
- You need 8 slices of Bacon, uncooked.
- You need 1/4 cup of Bbq sauce.
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of Garlic powder.
My favorite appetizer, these spicy and creamy peppers are bursting with flavor from the. Boring deep fried jalapeño poppers have got nothing on our smoked, bacon wrapped version! When it comes to unappealing food names, Atomic Buffalo Turds (a.k.a. ABTs) ranks at the top of my list.
Bacon 🥓 Wrapped BBQ 🍖 Jalapeño Poppers instructions
- In a bowl mix together your shredded cheddar cheese and bbq sauce, set bowl to the side……..
- Rinse your jalapeño peppers in cold water, dry with paper towels and place on a plate……
- With a pair of disposable gloves 🧤 cut jalapeño peppers in half, take out seeds and discard seeds, continue until all jalapeños are seeded……..discard used gloves……
- Filled each half of your jalapeño pepper with the cheese / bbq sauce mixture and place each half on a large baking sheet…….
- Take your 8 slices of bacon 🥓 and lay on a plate…….
- Carefully wrap 1 slice of bacon around each jalapeño half, continue until all peppers are wrapped with slices of bacon 🥓…….
- Bake in a preheated 400 degree oven for 20 minutes, or until bacon is nice and crispy to your liking !!!!……..
- Meanwhile in a separate bowl mix together your bbq sauce, black pepper and garlic powder, set bowl to the side……
- Remove jalapeños from oven and baste with your reserved bbq / garlic powder sauce, making sure you coat each bacon / jalapeño fully with sauce……
- Place jalapeños back into oven for about 10 more minutes, or until bbq sauce has caramelized……Remove from oven, let cool for a few minutes, serve and enjoy 😉!.
However, when you cook these smoked bacon wrapped jalapeño poppers, they'll be gone faster. These BBQ Bacon Jalapeno Poppers are SO GOOD! They're stuffed with BBQ sauce, gooey cheese, and bacon. Throw them on the grill for your next party! As we all know, bacon makes everything better.