You can have Chicken Pochero using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken Pochero
- It’s 4 of chicken legs.
- Prepare 5 cloves of garlic; minced.
- You need 1/4 of th large onion; diced.
- It’s 1 can of chicken broth.
- It’s 1 of small can of pork & beans.
- It’s 1 of small can of tomato sauce.
- You need 1 of potato; cut into 1.25” chunks.
- You need 1 of ripe plantain; cut into 1” chunks on the bias.
- Prepare 5 of long green beans; cut into 3” pieces.
- You need of Cabbage; cut into 2” wedges.
- You need of Bok choy.
- It’s of Fish sauce.
Chicken Pochero instructions
- If you’re in a hurry; have another pot of boiling water on with the potatoes and plantains bubbling away until cooked. Set aside..
- Simmer onions and garlic in a pan over medium heat until translucent. Add the chicken and chicken broth until it just covers the chicken. Simmer on med-high for about 12 mins; covered..
- Pour in half a can of tomato sauce, half a can of pork & beans, and a spoon full of fish sauce (to taste). If you have your potatoes and plantain on the side, just add in the green beans, bok choy, and cabbage. Throw it all in!.
- Simmer for another 5 mins and sprinkle in some freshly cracked black pepper at the end. Enjoy!.