Chicken, spinach & mushroom Alfredo lasagna.
You can have Chicken, spinach & mushroom Alfredo lasagna using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken, spinach & mushroom Alfredo lasagna
- Prepare of package of whipped cream cheese.
- You need of Alfredo sauce (your choice of flavor).
- Prepare of baby spinach.
- It’s of chicken breasts cooked and chopped up.
- Prepare of shredded mixed cheese.
- You need of oven ready lasagna.
- You need of small package of mushrooms (Already sliced and cleaned).
- Prepare of Italian seasoning.
- It’s of parley.
Chicken, spinach & mushroom Alfredo lasagna step by step
- Cook chicken in skillet. Season to your liking. Let chicken completely cool..
- Preheat oven to 355°.
- In a large bowl, add chicken, 3/4 of the shredded cheese package, parsley, italian seasoning and the whipped cream cheese. Stir and mix well..
- Grease or use nonstick baking spray in a 9' by 13' casserole pan..
- Add oven ready lasagna to baking pan and cover the bottom as much as possible as your first layer. (Overlapping is fine) mixture will go on top. Then add mushrooms and baby spinach. Finally use spoon to portion Alfredo sauce on top..
- Repeat step 5 until you have the desired layers..
- The last bit of cheese is for the very top of the lasagna..
- Bake for 55 mins and enjoy.