Vegetarian Lasagna with Cottage Cheese.
You can have Vegetarian Lasagna with Cottage Cheese using 16 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vegetarian Lasagna with Cottage Cheese
- Prepare of Lasagna.
- It’s of quorn.
- It’s of cottage cheese.
- You need of salad tomatoes.
- You need of pepper.
- It’s of onion.
- You need of courgette.
- You need of chopped tomatos.
- Prepare of chopped garlic.
- You need of thyme.
- Prepare of oregano.
- Prepare of cheddar cheese.
- You need of grated Parmesan cheese.
- It’s of Salt.
- It’s of Pepper.
- It’s of Butter to grease dish.
Vegetarian Lasagna with Cottage Cheese instructions
- Here are the ingredients. The cheddar cheese is missing.
- Chop the onion and garlic finely. Dice the pepper and courgette..
- Chop the tomatoes. You could use an extra can of tinned tomatoes if it’s easier..
- Sweat the onion and garlic until translucent..
- Add the tomatoes and plenty of salt and reduce using a medium heat..
- Add the Quorn and cook for 5 minutes..
- Add the chopped tomatoes, oregano, thyme and diced vegetables. Allow to cook and reduce for 20 minutes. If you rush this the lasagna can be a bit watery..
- Grease your dish with melted butter..
- Add a layer of lasagna sheets.
- Add a quarter of the sauce.
- Add a third of the cottage cheese..
- Repeat the layers until you have 3 layers of sauce and cheese with a top layer of sauce. Cover with cheddar cheese and Parmesan cheese..
- Pop into the oven at 175 fan for between 45 minutes and 60 minutes..
- Allow the lasagna to sit for 5 minutes and warm the plates. Serve with crusty bread. Lush..