You can cook Kurkure lasagna using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Kurkure lasagna
- Prepare 1 packet of kurkure.
- It’s 1 of chopped tomato.
- It’s 1/2 of chopped capsicum.
- You need 1/2 cup of boiled sweet corn.
- You need 2 tsp of chopped coriander leaves.
- It’s 1 tsp of Mixed herbs.
- You need 2 tbsp of Mayonnaise.
- It’s 2 tbsp of tomato ketchup.
- It’s 2-3 of cheese slices.
Kurkure lasagna step by step
- In a mixing bowl add kurkure, chopped tomato, chopped capsicum, sweet corns, Mayo, tomato ketchup, mixed herbs, coriander and give it a mix..
- Now take a pan add the prepared kurkure chaat and place the cheese slices over it and place the pan on the stove and cook it for just about 2 min under low flame (untill the cheese melts).
- Once done turn off the flame and transfer the lasagna into the platter..
- Your kurkure lasagna is ready..