Classic buffalo wing dip. I don't claim to be an expert on the classic Buffalo Wing Sauce Chicken Wings recipe (or Dip), but I have MANY clients that love wings, wing sauce and. However, to avoid the strange "orange sherbert" color of the dip, I layered the. Buffalo Chicken Dip is a classic American favorite dip.
Practically anything tastes good when dipped in spicy cheese. I prefer using Frank's Red Hot for the hot wing sauce. Classic buffalo chicken wing flavors are made into an easy crockpot dip. You can have Classic buffalo wing dip using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Classic buffalo wing dip
- You need 1 cup of buffalo sauce or franks hot sauce.
- It’s 1 block of cream cheese.
- It’s 1 cup of ranch dressing.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of Mayo.
- You need 2 tablespoons of sour cream.
- It’s 1 cup of Mexican blend cheese.
- Prepare 1-2 cans of canned chicken breast, OR a rotisserie chicken.
- It’s of Optional Seasonings for chicken: garlic powder, spinach dip mix seasoning, onion powder.
This buffalo chicken dip recipe uses simple ingredients and requires hardly any hands on time… just add things to the slow cooker and let it do the work! This loaded wing dip is full of buffalo wing sauce, BBQ sauce, honey mustard, ranch, blue cheese and tons of cheddar. See, it's no secret that I'm a buffalo chicken freak. This adaptation of the original Anchor Bar buffalo wing is simple and delicious.
Classic buffalo wing dip step by step
- Soften cream cheese in microwave.
- Combine cream cheese, hot sauce and and ranch until blended.
- Add in the chicken (that’s already seasoned or not) and cheese.
- Add in the Mayo and sour cream.
- Mix all together and spread into a casserole dish and sprinkle cheese on top..
- Bake at 325 for 20-25 minutes, OR until cheese starts bubbling on sides on the top rack.
- Enjoy with chips, pretzels, bread etc!.
Perfect for enjoying on football Sunday or as a tasty appetizer. For a classic buffalo wing vibe, pair your dip with classic celery sticks. Try carrot sticks or cucumber slices. This buffalo chicken dip recipe is also delicious pour over French fries, stuffed inside crescent rolls, melted into a grilled cheese, piled onto potato skins, mixed into mac and. Trim the end off each chicken wing, then cut each in half through the joint.