Soft Japanese Cheese Cake.
You can have Soft Japanese Cheese Cake using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Soft Japanese Cheese Cake
- It’s of Philadelphia cream cheese.
- You need of egg yolks.
- Prepare of unsalted butter.
- You need of milk.
- Prepare of lemon juice.
- You need of lemon zest(optional).
- You need of cake flour.
- Prepare of corn starch.
- It’s of salt.
- It’s of Meringue.
- It’s of egg whites.
- It’s of cream of tartar.
- You need of castor sugar.
Soft Japanese Cheese Cake instructions
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Melt cream cheese, butter and milk over a double boiler. Cool the mixture. Fold in the flour, the cornflour, egg yolks, lemon juice and mix well..
- Whisk egg whites with cream of tartar until foamy. Add in the sugar and whisk until stiff peaks form..
- Add the cheese mixture to the egg white mixture and mix well. Pour into a 8-inch non-stick cake pan (or line a baking sheet with parchment paper). Drop pan against countertop to release trapped bubbles.
- Bake cheesecake in a water bath for 1 hours or until set and golden brown in preheat oven then turn off the heat and let the cheese cake stay in oven for about 15minutes..
- Ready to eat or store in a fridge after cool down. enjoy!.