Homemade Cream Cheese / Made Cheese Cake in a Bowl.
You can have Homemade Cream Cheese / Made Cheese Cake in a Bowl using 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Homemade Cream Cheese / Made Cheese Cake in a Bowl
- Prepare of For Cream Cheese.
- You need of Full-Fat Milk.
- You need of vinegar.
- It’s of salt.
- You need of Whey.
- It’s of Strainer.
- You need of Muslin cloth.
- Prepare of For Cheese Cake.
- You need of digestive biscuits.
- Prepare of ghee/ melted butter.
- Prepare of Cream Cheese.
- You need of powdered sugar.
- It’s of vanilla essence.
Homemade Cream Cheese / Made Cheese Cake in a Bowl step by step
- Take milk in pan on low flame and get it to shimmer. In between continuously stir with wooden spatula. Don't make full boil..
- Once milk get shimmmer off the gas. Get pan to the platform slowly slowly add vinegar and keep on stirring continuously. Till the milk get curdled and get creamy cheese.
- Now take another pan put strainer. Cover it with muslin cloth. Strain curdled milk. Get creamy paneer and whey got separated. Keep it for a while so it cool down. Than squeeze with your hand and get all the whey from the paneer..
- Now for Cream Cheese: Take a mixing jar add creamy paneer, salt and churn the mixy. For creamy texture add 2tsp of whey and churn again..
- Than again open the mixy see the texture u get is not smooth then add 2 tsp more whey and churn again. And I will get smooth, soft, creamy Cream Cheese. Here is the stage where u can give any flavour to the cream cheese.
- For Cheese Cake: Continuing in the mixy jar I added powdered sugar and vanilla essence. Then churn the mixy again for 2 more min. Got super yummy vanilla flavour cream cheese..
- Cursh digestive biscuits take it in a bowl add ghee. Mix it well..
- Pour the biscuits mix in a bowl and press it. Freeze it for 10 min. Once the biscuits mix set in a bowl spread cream cheese on it..
- Spread it nicely till the top. Tap the bowl and freeze it for an hour..
- Once the cream cheese set sprinkle chocolate powder garnish with fresh strawberries and enjoyyyyyyyyyyyy.