Red Velvet Swirled New York Cheese Cake.
You can have Red Velvet Swirled New York Cheese Cake using 8 ingredients and 24 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Red Velvet Swirled New York Cheese Cake
- Prepare For the crust: of Oreo sandwich cookies. Regular size and mini oreos.
- It’s 4 (8 oz) of blocks of cream cheese room temp.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of granulated sugar.
- It’s 4 of large eggs room temp.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of vanilla extract.
- It’s 2/3 cup of heavy cream room temp.
- You need 2/3 cup of sour cream room temp.
- It’s 1/2 cup of red velvet cake mix dry.
Red Velvet Swirled New York Cheese Cake instructions
- Spray a 9 inch springform pan with non-stick spray..
- Using the full sized oreo cookies, line the bottom of pan..
- Use the mini oreos to fill in the spaces of the big oreos. Set aside..
- In large mixing bowl, cream the cream cheese until fluffy..
- Add the granulated sugar and mix a few minutes to incorporate well..
- Add eggs 1 at a time, beating until each is incorporated well..
- Add the salt and vanilla extract. Mix well..
- Add the heavy cream and sour cream and beat about 3 minutes on medium speed..
- In a separate bowl, add half of the cheesecake batter and 1/2 cup dry Red Velvet cake mix..
- Mix well and add more red food coloring if you like..
- Starting with the red batter, scoop 1 cup of batter in center of spring form pan..
- Next add 1 cup of the white batter in the center of the red batter..
- Continue to layer the batters until all batter is used..
- With a skewer or knife, lightly swirl the batter. Do not over mix or the cake will be 1 color lol..
- Set the springform pan inside a bigger pan. Put that pan in a bigger pan and add hot water to biggest pan. Fill to half way up smaller pan..
- Be careful not to get water in the pan that holds the cheesecake or it will be soggy..
- At 325 degrees, bake for 1 hour and 45 minutes. If you like it more firm bake for 2 hours..
- If the top is browning, lightly lay a piece of foil over top..
- After the cheesecake has baked, turn off oven and crack oven door open to let heat escape..
- Let sit in over 1 hour. Remove springform pan from other pan and let cheesecake cool completely..
- After it has cooled, place in fridge over night for best results..
- When ready to serve, remove spring form pan and slice..
- Keep leftovers covered in fridge..
- I hope you enjoy!.