Chilli Cheese Fried Potatoes.
You can cook Chilli Cheese Fried Potatoes using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chilli Cheese Fried Potatoes
- Prepare 2-3 of large russet potatoes, cubed.
- It’s 1 lb. of Hamburger.
- It’s 1 of large can chilli with beans.
- It’s 1 bag of shredded cheese (I use Colby Jack).
- You need 1 of yellow onion, diced.
- Prepare 1 of small can tomato sauce.
- You need of Onion and Garlic power (I add a tablespoon of each).
- It’s to taste of Salt and Pepper,.
Chilli Cheese Fried Potatoes step by step
- In a large skillet fry the hamburger and onion til hamburger is no longer pink and onion is soft. Drain the grease and set hamburger mixture aside..
- In a large saucepan add the can of chilli, hamburger mixture, tomato sauce, onion and garlic powders. Cook til heated through..
- In the same skillet u fried the hamburger mixture in add a little more oil and add your cubed potatoes. Salt and Pepper the potatoes. Fry til soft and golden brown. To assemble…put some potatoes on a plate or in a bowl. Add some chilli over the top of the potatoes and cover with shredded cheese..
- I serve this with homemade bread and butter. Enjoy ☺️.