Cream cheese stuffed blueberry loaf.
You can have Cream cheese stuffed blueberry loaf using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cream cheese stuffed blueberry loaf
- You need 2 cups of flour.
- It’s 1/2 cup of white sugar.
- It’s 1 package of blueberries + 1 teaspoon flour for coating them (to prevent sinking to the bottom of the loaf).
- It’s 2 teaspoons of baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need 1/4 cup of oil.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- You need of Filling:.
- It’s 8 oz of 8 oz cream cheese softened mixed with:.
- It’s 1 tbsp of 1 tablespoon powdered sugar.
Cream cheese stuffed blueberry loaf step by step
- Heat oven to 375. Mix wet ingredients and mix dry ingredients then combine..
- Coat blueberries in the flour and lightly fold in..
- Put 1/2 the batter in a greased loaf pan and spread the cream cheese filling down the center..
- Pour remaining batter on top and throw a few more blueberries on top of the loaf..
- Bake 35-45 minutes covering with foil halfway through..