Korean Mozzarella Cheese balls. Today's recipe is Korean Mozzarella Cheese Ball from scratch. It's crunchy and chewy outside, warm and flavorful cheese inside of it. I wish you enjoyed the video Today's We bring to you a Korean Mozzarella Cheese Ball recipe.
A wide variety of mozzarella cheese balls options are available to you, such as taste, local service location, and applicable industries. It's time to make these Fried Mozzarella Cheese Balls. You heard me right: Fried cheese. You can cook Korean Mozzarella Cheese balls using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Korean Mozzarella Cheese balls
- It’s of glutinous rice flour.
- You need of all-purpose flour.
- It’s of sugar.
- It’s of baking soda.
- You need of salt.
- You need of warm water.
- You need of butter.
- Prepare of mozzarella cheese cut into cubes (or string cheese).
- Prepare of cooking oil.
With a zesty, tomato-y pizza sauce in which to dip them. Mini cheese balls with a Korean flair pair perfectly with rice crackers. Today's recipe is Korean Mozzarella Cheese Ball from scratch. It's crunchy and chewy outside, warm and flavorful.
Korean Mozzarella Cheese balls step by step
- In a bowl, add together glutinous flour, all purpose flour, salt, baking soda, and sugar..
- Add warm water and butter to the dry ingredients and mix to make dough. Knead until all ingredients are incorporated together. Cover dough in cling wrap and let it rest in room temperature for 30 minutes..
- Scoop/divide little spoonfuls of the dough (about 20g or use an ice cream scooper), and flatten/press them to make small circles..
- Place a cheese cube in the middle for each serving and press edges together to close the seam. Roll in between palms to form little balls..
- Heat oil and fry balls for about 3-5 minutes or until color is light golden brown. Remove from pan and drain/strain excess oil. Serve with spicy ketchup, ranch or mayo and ketchup mixture..
Mozzarella Cheese Potato Balls – Crusted Almonds. Apologize for the typos in the video. Today's recipe is Korean Mozzarella Cheese Ball from scratch. It's crunchy and chewy outside, warm and flavorful. This is one of the most famous street food in Korea.