Badam milk. Badam milk recipe – Healthy, protein packed, delicious flavorful milk with the goodness of almonds Badam milk is one of the traditional Indian beverages that has been consumed for ages to energize.. Refreshing Badam Milk is a popular Indian drink made with milk and fresh almond paste. It's usually flavored with cardamom and saffron making it an aromatic & flavorful drink!
It's a great beverage to serve at parties. Buying badam/almond milk powder from the market and using it instantly is an easy and quick thing They are loaded with milk powder and starch. These mixes are usually really sweet—too sweet for. You can cook Badam milk using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Badam milk
- You need 2 cups of milk.
- You need 25 gm of Almonds or badam:(15 to 18).
- Prepare 2 of choti elaichi.
- Prepare 1 drop of liquid kesar food color.
- You need 2 tbsp of sugar.
Badam milk recipe with step by step pics. Badam doodh or badam milk is a sweet beverage drink from the Awadhi cuisine. This is a really delicious drink flavored with ground almonds. See more ideas about badam milk recipe, milk recipes, super easy recipes.
Badam milk instructions
- Collect the ingredients..
- Soaked the almonds for 4 to 5 hrs or overnight.Peel the skin and wash it..
- Heat a pan, add milk, let it boil then turn the flame low, cook for 6 to 8 minutes. Keep stirring..
- Take a grinder jar, add almonds and little warm milk from the pan, grind it to make smooth paste..
- Add sugar, mix well. Add almond or badam paste. Mix well..
- Cook it for another 6 to 8 minutes on low flame. Add choti elaichi, keshar food color. Mix well..
- Cook it on high flame for half a minute. Turn off the flame. Pour it in the cup. Serve hot. Enjoy!!!.
This Kesar Badam Milk Recipe is loaded with goodness of almonds and saffron and is a treat to sip on. Historically, badam milk also was called amygdalate. Cold badam milk is a great summer cooler but if you use warm milk to make it, it's also great in the winter. Badam milk recipe is a favorite chilled drink recipe mainly amongst the kids. Almond milk is the most nutritious and a rich drink best when served chilled.