Garlic and cheese knots.
You can cook Garlic and cheese knots using 9 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Garlic and cheese knots
- Prepare 2 cups of flour.
- It’s 1/2 of water.
- You need 1/4 cup of oil.
- It’s of For the sauce.
- It’s 1/2 stick of butter.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic or 2 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tea spoon of onion powder.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of parsley.
- Prepare 2-4 cups of cheese.
Garlic and cheese knots step by step
- Sift the flour in a large bowl. Add the oil and water and mix till it is combined..
- Pre heat the oven at 375.
- Here is the fun part you got to knead it for a few mins and put it back in the bowl till you are ready to to roll it out.
- As that sucker is chilling start making the the sauce part. Get yourself a sauce pan and add the butter and let it melt on low heat. You dont want it to burn…
- Add the fresh garlic or the power and stir it. And then add all the rest of it… NOT the cheese.
- Once everything is ready. Take that bad boy out and knead it for a few mins. And roll it out… to how big you want it to be..
- Add the butter mixture..
- And then add the cheese add a bit of butter on top and roll it up like a cinnamon rolls.
- Add some of the of the butter and stick.
- Stick it in the oven for 15 to 20 mins. Add a little bit of butter and boom it is done….
- These are great for everything. Great for dipping,.