Eggless Chocolate Cake.
You can cook Eggless Chocolate Cake using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Eggless Chocolate Cake
- You need of wheat flour.
- You need of granulated sugar.
- It’s of + 1 tbsp Hung Curd. 1/4 cup canola oil.
- You need of vanilla extract.
- Prepare of water.
- It’s of unsweetened natural cocoa powder.
- It’s of baking soda.
- It’s of baking powder.
- You need of salt.
- It’s of coffee powder.
- Prepare of For the Chocolate Ganache.
- You need of Dark Chocolate.
- You need of cream.
Eggless Chocolate Cake step by step
- Preheat oven to 180 C, All make sure all the ingredients are at room temp..
- Spray a cake pan with cooking spray, and flour the pan, set aside..
- In a large mixing bowl, combine water, sugar, hung curd, oil, vanilla, until smooth..
- Now add coffee, cocoa powder and whisk some more until the batter was smooth and completely free from lumps. Sift the flour, salt,soda and baking powder.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet mix and whisk again to form a smooth batter.
- Now pour the batter, into the prepared pan and bake for about 25 -30 minutes. Check with a skewer If it comes out clean means cake is done. Let it cool before taking it out on a plate.
- For the Chocolate Ganache – Place the chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl just for 1 minute to soften chocolate..
- Heat up the cream in a pan and pour it over the chocolate and let it stand about 1 minute. Whisk until chocolate has melted and mixture is smooth and velvety. Let it cool for about 10 minutes, allowing ganache to cool and thicken a bit..
- Just run around a fork in the top for some design. Place a strawberry and it’s done.