Chocolate sprinkles birthday cake.
You can have Chocolate sprinkles birthday cake using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocolate sprinkles birthday cake
- Prepare of cake flour.
- You need of salt.
- It’s of baking powder.
- Prepare of large eggs.
- You need of granutaled sugar.
- It’s of vanilla extra.
- Prepare of milk.
- It’s of butter.
- Prepare of vegetable oil.
- You need of dark cacao powder.
Chocolate sprinkles birthday cake step by step
- Preheat oven to 325 F. Lightly grease and flour 2 8 inch or 9 inch cake pans. Line the bottom of pan with parchment paper..
- In a small bowl combine the flour, salt, and baking powder. Set aside..
- In a large mixing bowl (hand mixer or stand mixer is fine) whisk together the eggs, sugar, vanilla until thickened [about 2 minutes] on medium-high speed [4-6 on stand mixer] after add the flour mixture and mix until all in combined. Using a spatula scrape the bottom and sides of the mixer to make sure all gets well combined..
- In a saucepan over medium to low heat bring the milk to just a simmer. Take away from stove and add butter, oil and cacao powder mixing until butter has melted. If it gets a bit lumpy put the pan back on the low heat to warm up the milk mixture a bit more. After this is done, slowly pour the hot milk-butter-cacao mixture into the batter and mix on low speed until all is combined..
- Divide the cake batter equally on both baking pans. Bake for about 40 minutes and check if it's done when you insert a toothpick in the center and comes out clean. If it's still wet leave in for an additional 10 minutes. Once done, remove from oven and transfer to a cooling rack..
- I frostee this cake with chocolate whipped cream. I used really cold whipped cream, 2 tbsp of sugar and 2 tbsp of cacao powder. I whipped for a few minutes until desired firmness. Use as much or as little as you like. Once cakes have cool down you can cut them each into two cakes (giving you four layers) place whipped cream between each layer. Use remaining whipped cream to frost the whole cake. Using your hands carefully splat the sprinkles all around the cake..
- Sorry I couldn't take pictures of the steps, but I'm remaking this cake next month for my other kid. I will have someone there to take pictures of the steps..