Noodles with Almond Milk boiled.
You can cook Noodles with Almond Milk boiled using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Noodles with Almond Milk boiled
- It’s 1 cup of rice flour.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of water.
- You need 1 cup of Jaggery.
- Prepare 5 cups of almond milk.
- You need 5-6 of cardamoms.
- It’s 20 of almonds.
Noodles with Almond Milk boiled step by step
- Boil water in a bowl and add rice flour then switch off the flame.
- In a separate pan add Jaggery and water to make a syrup. Set aside until the syrup cool down.
- Then Knead the rice flour and make noodles with our palm with the help of dry rice flour to get rid of sticking.
- Soak almonds for overnight and peel off the skin and make a smooth paste out if it..
- Boil milk in a pan and add almond paste and ghee to the milk And add all the noodles to that are made.
- Cook untill noodles are done and then add jaggery syrup to the milk mixture and add almonds and cashews that are fried in a clarified butter I.e. ghee.
- Serve hot or let it cool down as per your preference..