Butternut squash Thai red curry soup. Curried butternut soup has been on my list of recipes to conquer for a while and I just couldn't resist seasoning it with red Thai curry paste like I did for my sweet potato soup. I added some other Thai flavors to round it out, like cilantro and toasted coconut flakes. The soup is really creamy yet very light.
Thank the lawwwwd it's butternut squash season again. Add the lime juice, then use a hand blender to whizz until completely smooth. I swapped green curry for Thai red curry paste, because I wanted a little bit of a kick and a vibrant orange color. You can cook Butternut squash Thai red curry soup using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Butternut squash Thai red curry soup
- You need of roasted butternut squash.
- You need of big onion, thinking slice.
- Prepare of Leftover cauliflower and cabbage in the fridge.
- It’s of Leftover red curry sauce (you can use 2 tbsp of red curry and 1 tin coconut milk£.
- Prepare of coconut milk.
- You need of water.
- It’s of Roasted sweet potato diced.
- It’s of sweet potato.
- Prepare of curry powder.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare of cooking oil.
I burned my butternut squash seeds The roasted butternut squash already has a lovely natural sweetness to it which balances nicely against the spicy Thai red curry, creamy coconut. Steamed butternut squash, pumpkin, and chile peppers are blended to smooth perfection in this Thai-inspired coconut milk and curry soup Meanwhile, melt butter in a large soup pot over medium heat; stir in onion. This Thai-style butternut squash soup is soothing and flavorful, and the heat from the curry and Sriracha How to Make Thai-Style Butternut Squash Soup. To begin, heat the oil in a large soup pot over medium heat.
Butternut squash Thai red curry soup instructions
- Heat up saucepan medium heat, add vegetable cooking oil, then add onion in. Once your onion soften up add the cauliflower and cabbage in l. Let it cook for 10-15 min..
- Roast half of butternut squash in medium heat oven for 50 min. Scoop out your butternut meat and add that into to soup. Add thai red curry sauce and coconut milk in. Stir well..
- Use hand blend and blend everything until all lovely and smooth..
- Coated your sweet potato in curry powder, vegetable cooking oil and salt and pepper. Roast your sweet potato in oven for 15-20 until they cooked.
- Serve up with a splash of cream or sour cream if prefer.
Thai-Style Ginger and Sweet Red Chili Shrimp. Creamy Curried Butternut Squash Soup infused with coconut milk and yellow curry powder. A savory, simple soup that's perfect for the fall and winter months. This Thai Butternut Squash Soup made in the Instant Pot is what you have been waiting for. It is creamy, flavorful, healthy and vegan!