Butternut Squash Pancakes.
You can have Butternut Squash Pancakes using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Butternut Squash Pancakes
- Prepare of roasted butternut squash puree.
- You need of water.
- You need of buttermilk pancake mix.
- It’s of ground cinnamon.
- You need of vanilla extract.
Butternut Squash Pancakes step by step
- puree squash with water until smooth.
- in mixing bowl add pancake mix, cinnamon, and vanilla.
- slowly add squash puree while mixing on low.
- in skillet heat oil on medium heat.
- using ice cream scoop, place batter in pan and smooth out into circle.
- cook each side 6-7 minutes until golden brown.
- serve with syrup, apple pie filling, or plain.