You can cook Buttermilk Pancakes using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Buttermilk Pancakes
- Prepare 2 cup of All purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Baking soda.
- It’s 1 tsp of Salt.
- You need 3 tbsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 2 large of Eggs.
- It’s 2 cup of Buttermilk.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Melted butter.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Vanilla extract.
Buttermilk Pancakes instructions
- Combine dry ingredients.
- Melt butter and allow to cool.
- Mix buttermilk, eggs, butter, and vanilla extract together and add to dry ingredients.
- For best results and optimal fluffiness, use room temperature eggs and buttermilk. Also, separate yolks and beat whites separately. When you combine wet with dry ingredients, DO NOT OVERMIX. Just whisk until it comes together and then fold in the well-beaten egg whites..
- Grill over a buttered non-stick pan over medium-low heat..