Betty's breakfast pizza.
You can have Betty's breakfast pizza using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Betty's breakfast pizza
- Prepare 1 of grands honey butter biscuts or any kind of premade biscuts of your choice.
- It’s 1 of half roll of bob evans maple sausage.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of of flour.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of of milk.
- It’s 1 of salt & pepper (adjust to your taste).
- You need 6 of eggs scrambled.
- It’s 1 cup of or more of any kind of shredded cheese ( i used smoked gouda, colby and mozzarella).
Betty's breakfast pizza instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 grab a cookie sheet and line with parchment paper..
- Take biscuts and flatten them out join them biscuts together to form the crust, make sure to seal any gaps in the crust so gravy don't run thru.
- Brown sausage (do not drain as for maple sausage dont make as much grease as regular sausage does).
- Sprinkle flour and mix till flour has soaked up the small amount of grease. ( make sure there are no lumps of flour).
- Add milk 1/2 cup at a time as gravy thickens continue to cook till desired thickness.
- Scramble eggs untill almost done ( u want to leave the eggs a bit moist because they will finish cooking in the oven).
- Now time to assemble, spead sausage gravy over biscuts top with the scrambled eggs then cheese.
- Put in the oven for 13-15 min allow to cool and cut…. enjoy.