Eggs and leek on toast breakfast.
You can have Eggs and leek on toast breakfast using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Eggs and leek on toast breakfast
- Prepare of olive oil (can be replaced with butter).
- Prepare of chopped leek.
- It’s of garlic.
- It’s of spicy Paprika (can be replaced with other spicy seasoning).
- Prepare of eggs.
- You need of toast.
- Prepare of Greek yogurt.
- Prepare of squeezed lemon juice.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
Eggs and leek on toast breakfast instructions
- Heat oil in a pan over high heat..
- Add the leek and cook for 5 minutes or until fragrant..
- Add the garlic glove and the Paprika and cook for another 3 minutes..
- When the leek and the garlic is cooked, take it out of the pan and use the pan to fry 2 eggs as desired..
- Meanwhile, toast the bread to the point of your desire..
- Assemble the toast: spread the Greek yogurt evenly on the toast. Top with leek and garlic and squeeze the lemon juice on top. At last, top with one fried egg and season with salt and pepper..