Traditional Japanese Breakfast.
You can cook Traditional Japanese Breakfast using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Traditional Japanese Breakfast
- You need of Grilled Salted Fish:.
- It’s 2 of small salmon fillets.
- Prepare of Sea salt/ course salt.
- Prepare of Tamagoyaki:.
- It’s 3 of Egg.
- You need 3 Tbsp of chicken stock.
- Prepare 2 Tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of soy sauce.
- You need of Rice:.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of rice (Arborio rice/short grain).
- It’s 5 Tbsp of chicken stock.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare of Miso soup:.
- Prepare packet of Miso soup.
- Prepare 1 Cup of water.
- You need of Green onion.
Traditional Japanese Breakfast instructions
- The night before, salt your salmon and wrap with paper towel and put in container over night..
- Next morning: your salmon will be dry and moist. Sprinkle with sea salt and place in the oven at 400 degrees F for 20 minutes..
- Let’s make tamagoyaki! Mix your seasoning and egg. Use a rectangle pan and grease. Pour a little bit of egg mixture and wait to cook enough to roll. Once you roll, slide back to the back of the pan and add more egg and repeat..
- Steam your rice with the broth, water and soy sauce for 25 minutes (when absorbed) add a little more water if needed..
- Add hot water to miso packet..
- Plate and enjoy!.