You can cook Breakfast lasagna using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Breakfast lasagna
- You need of Bacon.
- Prepare of Left over mashed potatoes.
- You need of Sprinkle double cheddar cheese (2 light layers).
- Prepare of Baby spinach (2 layers between potatoes & fried veggies).
- It’s of Mixture of crimini mushrooms sliced.
- You need of Red onion sliced.
- It’s of Cherry tomatoes quartered.
- You need 5 of eggs scrambled.
- You need of Salt & pepper.
- It’s of Homemade bread pan fried to crisp.
Breakfast lasagna instructions
- Cook bacon until crispy.
- Pan fry left over potatoes in bacon grease.
- Chop up mushrooms, red onion & cherry tomatoes and saute slightly.
- Layer potatoes, cheese x2, spinach x2, veggie mixture, bacon then pour eggs on top with more cheese.
- Cook at 400' for 40 mins or until eggs are fluffy & set.