Rhubarb Streusel Muffins.
You can cook Rhubarb Streusel Muffins using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Rhubarb Streusel Muffins
- You need of all-purpose flour.
- You need of baking powder.
- Prepare of salt.
- You need of white sugar.
- It’s of ground cinnamon.
- You need of fresh, chopped rhubarb.
- Prepare of low fat milk.
- You need of coconut oil.
- You need of eggs.
- It’s of Streusel topping.
- Prepare of all-purpose flour.
- You need of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare of melted butter.
- It’s of white sugar.
- It’s of baking powder.
Rhubarb Streusel Muffins instructions
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and prepare a 12-cup muffin tin with paper liners..
- Add the flour, baking powder, salt, sugar and cinnamon to a large bowl and whisk together to combine. Add the rhubarb and toss well to coat..
- Measure the milk and coconut oil into a large measuring cup, adding the eggs and whisking until all the wet ingredients are combined..
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix just until no streaks of flour remain..
- Combine all the ingredients of the streusel topping and mix with a fork until crumbly. Start with 4 tablespoons of butter and then add one more if necessary to create a crumbly texture..
- Distribute the muffin batter evenly among the 12 prepared muffin cups and top each with the streusel topping..
- Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for about 20 minutes or until the streusel topping is a light golden brown and a toothpick inserted into one of the muffins comes out clean..