Brandied Cranberry Orange Marmalade Muffins.
You can cook Brandied Cranberry Orange Marmalade Muffins using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Brandied Cranberry Orange Marmalade Muffins
- You need 2 1/2 cups of flour.
- It’s 1/4 cup of turbinado sugar.
- It’s 1/4 cup of packed dark brown sugar.
- It’s 2 1/2 teaspoons of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of each cinnamon, nutmeg, and ground ginger.
- You need 1 cup of buttermilk.
- It’s 1 jar of ValleyBrook Farm Brandied Cranberry Orange Jam.
- You need 5 tablespoons of melted butter (cooled).
- You need 1 of large egg.
- It’s 1 cup of chopped walnuts.
- It’s 1 cup of chopped fresh cranberries (food processor).
- It’s 1 tablespoon of fresh chopped ginger.
Brandied Cranberry Orange Marmalade Muffins step by step
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Grease 12 nonstick muffin tins.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix flour, sugars, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg and ginger.
- Pour into well in the center of the dry ingredients. Mix with a fork until dry ingredients are moistened. Stir in nuts, ginger, & cranberries.
- Spoon batter into muffin tins, filling cups about 2/3 full.
- Bake until tops are firm and lightly browned, about 20 minutes.
- Cool muffins in pan on a rack for about 5 minutes; turn out of pan to cool completely..