Potato omelette with spinach and mushroom (Frittata di patate con spinaci e funghi). to golden -add mushrooms and cook till mushrooms have released all of their moisture and starting to brown -add spinach and cook till spinach is totally wilted -add salt to taste and set aside to cool slightly -in a bowl whisk the eggs -add all remaining Potato omelette ( frittata di patate ) Italian recipe. Quick and easy spinach frittata recipe with eggs, fresh spinach, onions, garlic, Parmesan and goat cheese, and sun-dried tomatoes. Looking for the perfect egg dish for a weekend brunch or weeknight "breakfast for dinner"?
Sweet Potatoes) Stinco di maiale al forno con patate (Oven-Roasted Pork Hock and Potatoes) Frittata di pane (Bread Frittata) Frittata al basilico (Fresh Basil Frittata) Patate alla lucana (Basilicata Potato Casserole) Gratin di cavolini di Bruxelles e funghi (Brussels Sprouts and Mushroom Gratin). This basil-laced potato and vegetable frittata, adapted from a recipe by author Tamasin Day-Lewis, makes a satisfying lunch. Finally, take generous spoonfulls of mixture into a frying pan and flatten to create your frittata formation. You can have Potato omelette with spinach and mushroom (Frittata di patate con spinaci e funghi) using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Potato omelette with spinach and mushroom (Frittata di patate con spinaci e funghi)
- Prepare 3 pcs of medium size potato (cut into small sizes).
- Prepare of Spinach.
- Prepare of Mushroom.
- You need 3 of large eggs.
- Prepare of Salt.
- It’s of Pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of margarine/butter.
- It’s of Oregano (powdered).
- Prepare of Parsley (powdered).
- Prepare of Basil (powdered).
- It’s 1 tbsp of Ground nutmeg.
- It’s 1/4 cup of grana padano/parmesan.
You want to ensure the mixture is fairly thin as. Potato frittata with spinach, cheese and cherry tomatoes. Breakfast with piece of spinach mushroom frittata, croissant and. Omelette, mushroom and spinach frittata with shrimps in frying pan on wooden background with.
Potato omelette with spinach and mushroom (Frittata di patate con spinaci e funghi) step by step
- Cook potatoes in a pot with water and 1tbsp salt.
- In a pan, sauté spinach and mushroom. Season with salt, pepper, parsley and basil. When water is fully evaporated, add 1tbsp margarine/butter, continue sautéing for 1-2mins.
- When both are cooked, let it cool down. You don't want your eggs cooked in it if it's warm..
- In a bowl, beat 3 eggs. Add 1/4 cup grana padano/parmesan. Season with a bit of salt, pepper, oregano and 1tbsp nutmeg. Mix.
- Mix potatoes, sautéed spinach and mushroom in the egg batter. Make sure to mix well.
- Transfer to a baking pan. I used a non-stick small baking pan.
- Bake in the oven for 20minutes at 180°c.
This Potato Frittata has sharp cheddar cheese, thinly sliced potato, and scallions for a flavorful savory breakfast dish. If you've never had a frittata before, it's basically a giant omelet that's started on the stove and finished in the oven. Using potato gnocchi instead of the more traditional sliced potato turns this frittata into a one-pan wonder, simple enough for busy weeknights. Beat the eggs with some salt and pepper in a bowl or jug. Turn the heat down to medium-low.