Beefy Tortilla Casserole.
You can cook Beefy Tortilla Casserole using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Beefy Tortilla Casserole
- You need 1 1/2 lb of lean ground beef.
- Prepare 1 of (14.5oz) can diced tomatoes with green chilies, undrained.
- It’s 1 of (10 1/4oz) can condensed cream of onion soup.
- Prepare 1 of (1.25oz) pkg taco seasoning mix.
- It’s 1/4 cup of water.
- It’s 6 of (5-6in) corn tortillas, cut into 1/2 in strips.
- You need 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of sliced green onions.
Beefy Tortilla Casserole step by step
- Cook ground beef in large skillet over medium heat until thoroughly cooked, stirring frequently. Drain..
- In 3 1/2 to 5 quart slow cooker, combine beef, tomatoes, soup, taco mix and water; mix well. And tortilla strips; stir in gently..
- Cover; cook on low for 7-8 hours..
- About 5 minutes before serving, spread sour cream over casserole. Sprinkle with cheese. Cover, let stand about 5 minutes or until cheese is melted. Sprinkle with onions..