Beef and broccoli crock pot.
You can cook Beef and broccoli crock pot using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Beef and broccoli crock pot
- You need of boneless beef chuck roast sliced into strips.
- Prepare of beef broth.
- It’s of soy sauce.
- Prepare of brown sugar.
- It’s of sesame oil.
- Prepare of minced garlic.
- Prepare of cornstarch.
- It’s of sauce from crock pot after being cooked.
- You need of Fresh broccoli.
- Prepare of Cooked rice.
Beef and broccoli crock pot step by step
- Place beef in crock pot. In a small bowl combine broth, soy sauce, sugar, oil and garlic. Pour over the beef. Cook on low 6-8 hours..
- In a cup combine cornstarch and cooked sauce and stir until smooth. Add to crock pot. Stir well to combine. Add broccoli to crock pot and stir to combine..
- Cover and cook 30 mins more on high. The sauce will boil and thicken. Serve over rice..