Crock pot Mongolian beef. Crock Pot Meals – Welcome to my Asian Cuisine dish, Mongolian Beef! If your looking for a easy recipe for dinner then you've come to. This crock pot Mongolian beef pairs well with steamed rice.
Its, Crockpot Mongolian beef and who would have ever thought you could make it in a slow cooker! The flavor really developed and made it a meal that we each again and again. If you love to order Mongolian Beef in a restaurant, try this crock pot recipe on for size. You can have Crock pot Mongolian beef using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crock pot Mongolian beef
- You need of flank steak, cut into thin strips (my local grocery store sells stir-fry beef already sliced).
- Prepare of brown sugar.
- You need of water.
- Prepare of soy sauce.
- You need of olive oil.
- You need of shredded carrots.
- Prepare of diced green onion.
- You need of bread crumbs.
- It’s of sesame seeds.
Our favorite Sunday crock pot recipe is our Roast recipe since it's super simple!! Fortunately, I have another great slow cooker recipe to share with you today for Mongolian Beef. You guys know how much we love Asian food, so we were excited to give this recipe from Jo Cooks a try. Bill and I love ethnic food and Mongolian Beef is a favorite.
Crock pot Mongolian beef step by step
- Take meat and bread crumbs and put them in a bag, and shake until coated..
- Put everything but the onions, sesame seeds, and half the brown sugar in the crock pot, and cook on high for 4 hours, or low for 6..
- Add the rest of the brown sugar as you go to thicken the sauce. Serve over rice, and garnish with the onions and sesame seeds, and enjoy!.
Normally, I make it on the stove top but it can be a bit messy, and I wanted something a little simpler. Saucy tender bites of beef with a savory and sweet sauce sprinkled with sesame seeds and scallions. Typically Mongolian beef is made with soy sauce, brown sugar, ginger, and garlic. I like mine to be a little sweet and spicy, so I add some Sriracha to it as well. Yup, dinner…its hard to get it all together every single night?