Pepper steak / beef pepper steak.
You can cook Pepper steak / beef pepper steak using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pepper steak / beef pepper steak
- Prepare 1.5-2 lbs of beef strips.
- You need 1/2 of yellow onion, minced.
- You need 1/4 of green pepper, minced.
- Prepare 5 cloves of garlic cloves, minced.
- Prepare 1 of chicken bullion cube.
- Prepare 1 tbs of soy sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of oregano.
- You need 1 tsp of sofrito.
- Prepare 1 packet of sazon.
- Prepare of Juice of 1 lime.
- It’s 1 of yellow onion, sliced.
- It’s of Rest of green pepper, sliced.
- You need 1/2 of of any other pepper, sliced.
- You need 1 tsp of vinegar.
- It’s 1 cup of water.
- Prepare 2 tbs of olive oil.
Pepper steak / beef pepper steak instructions
- Cut your beef into slices, if it isn't already. In large mixing bowl, add diced onions, diced peppers, garlic, oregano, bullion cube, sazon, soy sauce, sofrito, lime juice, black pepper, and 1 tsp olive oil. Mix to combine. Let marinate for atleast 30 min- 2days..
- In down time, slice onions & peppers..
- Heat skillet over medium heat. Add oil. Once oil is hot, add your meat. Let your meat cook for 4-5 min. Then stir for about five minutes so all sides are brown..
- Add water by placing it into the marinade bowl then add to the meat. Add enough water to cover the meat. Simmer on medium heat for 10 minutes. If water dries up, you can add more. Stew meat for 10-45 minutes depending on the type of beef you are using. Once meat is tender, add onions, peppers & vinegar. Add a little more water, turn down the heat & cook until onions/peppers are to your liking..